I love snow! You can ski, slide, slip, fall, get stuck, and throw things at people(ie/ snowballs). Laura do you remember Bob your snowball boyfriend, he was so cute. I have come to the conclusion that boys made of snow are much better than real boys. For one they will never break your heart, and second the only time they will leave you is when they melt, lol. I am quite bored sitting here in McLaggan(spelling?), but we never get snow days even though it would be nice to have one right now. Michelle is writing her Child Studies exam at this very moment, I hope it goes all right. Also CJ's b-day is on Friday, so I have to get her a present, any suggestions? Oh, ya and Amy I agree with Kara, Montreal is definitly a better school for you to go to, b/c it is way more fun to visit. Practice tonight, be there or be square, no octagonal, becuase thats a way better word.
About Me

- Name: Sarah
- Location: Canada
I AM A LOT OF THINGS. I'm a dreamer, a math geek (well at least Bec thinks so), an artist in my own right, a beauty queen,aha thats right, a transport truck driver, and a mountain climber; but most of all I'm a sister, a friend and a daughter.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home