My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I AM A LOT OF THINGS. I'm a dreamer, a math geek (well at least Bec thinks so), an artist in my own right, a beauty queen,aha thats right, a transport truck driver, and a mountain climber; but most of all I'm a sister, a friend and a daughter.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Well its been a while since I last blogged. Life has been crazy with school and my trip to Alabama, which I must say is a memory that will last for a life time. An guess what y'all I actually picked up an accent!! cool eh!?! I'll have to get some pictures on here once I get my camera developed but for now it will have to wait. Anyways I better get back to my Biol. Lab project it's not due till mid next week but I'm kinda worried about it! ...........................

1 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

Hey Sarah, You have to get your pictures put on a CD when you get them done. I hope my camera doesn't get lost in the mail. See ya around darling.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home