My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I AM A LOT OF THINGS. I'm a dreamer, a math geek (well at least Bec thinks so), an artist in my own right, a beauty queen,aha thats right, a transport truck driver, and a mountain climber; but most of all I'm a sister, a friend and a daughter.

Friday, June 09, 2006

First off some good news, I have officially been accepted into the concurrent BEd/BSc degree, which is really great!! The only thing is that I have a bit of a dilema, they said I had to choose between finishing my chemistry major or switching to a general science degree. They said that taking the former would mean a very heavy schedule and doing most, if not all of my education courses during the summer months. Which is great for some people, but that is when I make all of my money for school. I have no backup supply of cash or big scholarships to speak of. I'm open for any thoughts or ideas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

I guess it is something to think about. If you want to be a teacher...switch. I know this sounds cliché I suppose, but pray about it. It all depends on whether you prefer the chem, or the ed.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

but don't do the edcation courses in the summer...that's my advice.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home