My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I AM A LOT OF THINGS. I'm a dreamer, a math geek (well at least Bec thinks so), an artist in my own right, a beauty queen,aha thats right, a transport truck driver, and a mountain climber; but most of all I'm a sister, a friend and a daughter.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Well I've made my decision; I'm going to take the general science option. I hope it was the right choice in the long run. At least I don't have to go to school in the summer!! It still seems like a heavy course load though; this is what I need in my second year,

  • Required courses - Eight term courses (min. 24 ch) from two science departments.
  • Elective courses - 9 ch of electives (6 ch must be on the history of science and mathematics)
  • Education courses - 6 ch of core studies

For a total of 39 ch hours!!! (and this was the so called easy option) Is it just me or does this seem to be quite a bit???

In other news I still have to figure out what I'm cooking Dan (and the rest of you ..... if there's any food left ;) for supper tomorrow night. I'm thinking lasagna, but I'm not sure if that would be too messy. I wish I could just do samosas, but I don't have half the supplies to make them with.

It's also my birthday tomorrow, so that should be interesting . . . . I guess I'm having a bible study birthday party . . . . lol . . . . . at least I can spend it with people that I care about.

Lates

1 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

Now you can take some sweet bio courses (Genetics with me?!?)

I am taking 34 C.H. I think.

If you want to lighten to the load, take an intercession course Sarah. It's for one month in May, and it's a good route to go.

And lasegna isn't my fave, but that's okay.

Happy Birthday in 8 minutes. It is my cousin Sarah's birthday tomorrow too. The two Sarah's in my life were born the same day.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home