My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I AM A LOT OF THINGS. I'm a dreamer, a math geek (well at least Bec thinks so), an artist in my own right, a beauty queen,aha thats right, a transport truck driver, and a mountain climber; but most of all I'm a sister, a friend and a daughter.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Wow, that was a good weekend! The Starfield concert on Friday with Kehinde and Kara, was really fun, even if we did get pretty lost in Saint John (and on a side note, we have to find some more of those cookies, the ones with the nuts and the chocolate and the caramel :P). On Saturday I didn't do too much other than study Organic Chemistry, which was kinda sucky, oh and hang out with my little cousins Jessie and Daniel watching King Kong. On Sunday I got to go to 'real' church for the first time in over a month! It was much needed break from 'Jesus your my superhero' and all that jazz.

And my movie review of the week is.....FLYBOYS, it was amazing! I went to see it last night (Monday), in the theatres and I was completely blown away. There was action, romance, and laughter everything you really want in a good movie. It was based on a true story too, so historically it was quite accurate. I only hope it’s as good on the small screen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

Congrats on studying on a long weekend. I completely sucked in that department. Oh well, I had a good weekend.

And you can get those cookies at any Tim's. Probably at the SUB.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yummmm....how will i ever get to class now, knowing those cookies are just up the hill....

1:31 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

The macadamian (sp?) ones at the science library are really good too.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home