
Kara I guess it was Porteguese, a Porteguese love poem to be exact. I know it sounded pretty when I read it. Here is a very bad translation for your own enjoyment.....and for anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about read the previous blog.
"In that day I felt myself a little lost, as that stunned by the feelings and emotions that was living us last days… you said me that that now was to my news marries… to our house… and I did not obtain move me of that room still empty of furniture, of memories… of experiences… Felt me it inaugurate a full notebook of lines by fill, like itself to my life had It begin it fill soon of succession it first night that passed joined from beginning to end was indescribable… inaugurate everything, the smell of the sheets, the power wake you see up for the morning, completely untidy them our laughter, the embrace of comfort that so much we were necessary for the nostalgia that had and that we left him small I have lunch…In That height the talent for the domestic task was very little…? Unpalatable… already neither I remember what was… I remember myself barely that the two we laugh, but we laugh so much… we ended up eat alone the entrances watered to a good wine…I Want very that you know that since there.. nothing for me changed… (excepto clear my culinary dowries…that the experience taught me…) the my feelings by you mantêm-itself and the surprise of the everyday life also. I expect that these three years be barely the beginning of a history of interminable love, that our love grow, but more grow much than so far, despite of find impossible love you more than already I love…A kiss"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home