Thoughts for the day:
- If some children matter more to us than others, than all children are valued only conditionally.
- To save man from the morass of propaganda, in my opinion, is one of the chief aimes of education. Education must enable one to sift and weigh evidence, to discern the true from the false, the real from the unreal, and the facts from the fiction. - Martin Luther King Jr.
- If we want our students to trust that we care for them, then we need to display our affection without demanding that they behave or preform in certain ways in return. It's not that we don't want and expect certain behaviors; we do. But our concern or affection does not depend on it.


2 Comments:
From the education course I take it.
When I worked at camp this summer, I always had my favorite campers. And sometimes I was really mean to the ones that invaded my personal space, and that asked way too many questions. I think I'd make a really bad teacher, haha. Well not really bad, but I'd have to work on some things
I think you'd be good teacher, these are just things you work towards anyway, no one is completely perfect.
Post a Comment
<< Home