My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I AM A LOT OF THINGS. I'm a dreamer, a math geek (well at least Bec thinks so), an artist in my own right, a beauty queen,aha thats right, a transport truck driver, and a mountain climber; but most of all I'm a sister, a friend and a daughter.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My shadow is the only one that walks beside me.

I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known, don't know where it goes, but it's only me and I walk alone.

I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think they'll understand. When every thing is made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

This is going to sound really corny, but it's the truth: Jesus walks beside you!!

Okay, and I like those lyrics. I feel alone sometimes too... I think it's normal.

Love ya!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home