My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I AM A LOT OF THINGS. I'm a dreamer, a math geek (well at least Bec thinks so), an artist in my own right, a beauty queen,aha thats right, a transport truck driver, and a mountain climber; but most of all I'm a sister, a friend and a daughter.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Wow, so I ended up trying the best thing ever last night.....artichoke and spinich dip with melted cheese on top, served with homade pita and nacho chips. I got it from the Snooty Fox and yes the reason why I thought it tasted sooo good might just be the fact that it was 11:30 at night. But whatever me and the girls were craving warm greesy food and it was incredible. It turned out to be a good night, I got to show off some really 'funky' dance moves and practice my 'krumping' in front of all of Freddyville.....lol.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

Crumping? Sarah, what is that. And yummmy, I love snooty food!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

"Krumping (otherwise spelled as crumping) is a form of dancing that originated in the African-American community of South Central Los Angeles, California and is a relatively new form of the "Urban" Black dance movement. It is free, expressive and highly energetic. It is a way to express yourself in a way of dancing. Most people paint their faces in different designs to show more emotion." - Wikipedia

.........don't worry I didn't go all out and there was no face paint involved,hahaha

5:02 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

You're ca-raay-zeeee

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah, you MUST krump next time i see you. no, i'm serious! haha

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home